Specializing in Goldendoodles and Labradoodles in Northeast Indiana.
Pricing on a puppy will vary depending on the breed, color, and any special markings. Our goal is to have high quality, healthy and well socialized puppies that will make great pets at current market value prices.
Pricing a puppy is a hard job and it depends on a number of factors and will vary from breeder to breeder. We try to stay below the market value.
Here are some of the biggest factors and general breakdown for pricing:
1) Coloring and Markings - the more rare the color and markings the higher the price. - Creme or Black puppies are almost always less expensive - Partis which are two colors or spotted are more - Merles, Phantoms, Brindles or other rare colorings are the most expensive
2) Size - Miniatures and smalls are always going to be significantly more expensive because there are additional costs in the breeding process (for example we usually do surgical artificial Insemination at the vet) you can expect a mini or small to cost somewhere around $500-$1000 more than a standard. There is also a much higher demand for small to minis. - Medium to Standards are going to be generally cheaper
3) Coat Quality - Wavy/Fleece/Curly coats will be non shedding and they will run a higher price - Straight coats usually that can occur in F1s and F1Bs are cheaper because there is a higher risk of shedding
4) Health Guarantees and Breeding Standards - the more a breeder does to ensure a healthy puppy the more it will cost him - It costs money to do the right vaccinations and good dewormer medications
5) Age of the puppy - the older a puppy is, the less expensive it will be
6) The Pedigree of the Parent Dogs - We make every effort to breed healthy parents. - It takes a while to recoup the cost of purchasing good healthy parents
To reserve a puppy a $300.00 deposit is required. This will go towards the purchase price. Deposits are non-refundable.
We accept PayPal, allowing you to use your credit or debit card, we also accept cash or checks in person. An additional 4% will be added to the purchase prices when making a payment through PayPal to cover PayPal’s fee’s. Checks will have to clear before a puppy is allowed to be picked up or shipped from our kennel.
Pickup is always available and welcomed.
Delivery with a fee is available, contact for more information.
Shipping charge is a flat rate of $400. Includes a veterinary check, all necessary paperwork for airline, shipping crate and a bag of puppy food.
**PAYMENT MUST BE IN FULL BEFORE SHIPMENT OR DELIVERY!
Purchasing a Pup
In order to purchase a puppy: 1. Submit a Deposit Application 2. Pay Deposit(Puppy will be held once deposit is received) 3. Balance will be due before dog can be picked up or shipped at a minimum of 8 weeks